Welcome to AskBillFirst!
If you are looking for perfect IT services for your home or business, you will find them here!
I have 30 years of personal computer experience in a professional environment, the last 22 of which have been in the Legal/Court Reporting industry.
With my background, I offer practical solutions and information on many topics as it pertains to your use of computers. This includes tips and recommendations on laptops, printers and accessories that may be useful for you in your business. I explain technology in a non-technological way.
If you have anything in particular that you want covered, please let me know. If you have problems or questions about computers or software, ask me. Thank you.
- Apple's Quicktime for Windows Should Be Removed From Your Computer ImmediatelyApple will no longer support Quicktime Video Player for Windows leaving it succeptible to malware attacks.
- Amazon Free Shipping. How to Make Sure You Get ItIf you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership and you order on Amazon, you may have noticed at checkout the notice telling you that if you add $X amount to your order you would qualify for free shipping. Often times it’s only a few dollars you’d need to add but you have no idea what to purchase for that small of a dollar amount.
- How to Stay Safe from Unsafe WebsitesHave you ever visited a website and moments later a window opens up on your computer telling you that your computer is infected with hundreds of viruses and thousands of other types of malware? Have you been on the internet and all of a sudden your computer slows to a crawl? Have your kids been going places on the internet they shouldn’t be? Have you gotten on the internet and noticed that your starting page or your search engine has changed? There is a way to protect you, your computer and your family members from accessing those websites by changing a setting on your computer.
- Can Your Password Change Your Life?Are there habits that you’re trying to break, or acquire? Are there things that you need to remember to do regularly, but somehow forget? Are there mantras or affirmations you need to remember to say? Turn them into a password.
- May 2016 NewsletterBlock Unwanted Calls On Your Cell Phone; Stop A Text Message From After You Press Send; What's Coming to Netflix in May?
- April 2016 Newsletter25 Web Resources to Help You Stay Productive; Ransomware, What is it and How to Prevent it; What's Coming to Netflix in April?
- March 2016 NewsletterWeb of Trust, Know Which Websites are Safe to Visit; Ransomware, What is it and How to Prevent it; What's Coming to Netflix in March?
- February 2016 NewsletterMicrosoft Ends All Support for IE Prior to Version 11; What to Get Your Techie Valentine; What's Coming to Netflix in February?
- January 2016 NewsletterAre You Ready for Windows 10?; What's Under that Gray V Next to Your Facebook Post?
- December 2015 NewsletterStay Safe while Shopping Online
- November 2015 NewsletterHow to Stop Robocalls; How Much of Your Information is Onlinie?; Uploading Files to Your Kindle